letterheads

Home Forums Braille Formats/Textbook letterheads

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Julie Sumwalt
    Participant

Hi,

I'm brailling an official document with a letterhead and long "footnote" with contact info. If I put this at the top of the braille, it's a long time before the centered heading says what the document is. Can I put it somewhere else? Print document attached.

Julie

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Connie Stone
    Participant

Julie,

I believe you are referring to the "Further Information". You would follow UEB rules 13.8 and follow the order as in print. The reader does not need that information before reading the material in the letter that precedes it.

Connie

Julie Sumwalt
    Participant

I'm referring to the information in the header and below the text on the first page.

Jill K. Underly, PhD, State Superintendent
    PO Box 7841, Madison, WI 53707-7841
    125 South Webster Street, Madison, WI 53703
    (608) 266-3390
    (800) 441-4563 toll free
    dpi.wi.gov

PI-1291 (Rev. 07-21)

Thanks,

Julie

Connie Stone
    Participant

Julie,

That does not show up on my PDF. I understand it is a lot of information but it is not a footnote. It would still follow the format of a letter with that being a blocked heading. I think with it being blocked on the right side of the page will assist the reader in guiding them to the heading of the article quickly if they want to skip through the header.

Thank you for clarifying,

Connie

Julie Sumwalt
    Participant

Ah--blocking on the right--that's good. Thank you!

Julie

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.